Township of Gore – Domaine de la Vallée
Domaine de la Vallée is a housing complex specially opened to the construction of mini-homes and cottages of conventional format, on lots with services included. Located in the Township of Gore in the Laurentians, about 1 hour from Montreal, this beautiful project is surrounded by forest trails, which will be used for hiking as well as snowshoeing or biking, flower fields and wildlife and nature preservation areas. An ideal place to spend relaxing weekends, enjoy winter sports or better yet, build your pied-à-terre in retirement. This way, you’ll save your savings for even bigger dreams! Finding a lifestyle that suits you has never been easier.
The Domaine de la Vallée housing complex will be located at the end of St-Patrick Street in Gore. The lots are sold as all-inclusive, meaning that the price includes septic installations and electricity.
- Less than 1 hour from Montreal.
- Housing complex with 44 lots with a surface area of over 12,000 sq. ft.
- Also possible to build standard size houses.
Planned future developments on the project site:
- Municipal park with nature reserve and walking trails
- Greenhouses with solar panels
- Nature Interpretation and Recreation Center
- Sugar shack
All our micro-homes can be built at Domaine de la Vallée. No minimum area.
See all our models here: Micro-housing plans
- 7 minutes from Morin-Heights and its ski hill.
- 15 minutes from the town of Lachute.
- 15 minutes from the entertainment offered by the town of Saint-Sauveur and its ski hills.
- 30 minutes from Saint-Jérôme, its hospital and shopping centers.