Montérégie – Samuel de Champlain Estate
Located in the municipality of St-Georges de Clarenceville. The Samuel de Champlain Estate is located directly on the Canada-U.S. border on the western shore of the lake, 10 km south of Venise-en-Québec. Located 1 hour from Montreal, this private estate on the shores of Lake Champlain offers a breathtaking view of the lake to all residents of the project. The Estate offers its owners a private beach that connects to a landscaped undergrowth if the weather is too hot, an in-ground 18 x 36 heated salt water pool, and a community dock for those who wish to purchase space for their boat. Our lots are serviced by fiber optics, the municipal sewer system and water supply. This work was supervised by an engineering firm under municipal direction. Our lots are completely out of the flood zone.
Lake Champlain, the 6th largest lake in North America, is on average 25 km wide and 180 km long. There are more than 40 marinas on its perimeter. The lake is bordered by two mountain ranges, the Appalachians and the Adirondacks. Our region benefits from a microclimate due to this very configuration. This explains the large number of vineyards in the region. The Adirondack Park, located 1 hour away from the project, offers more than 44 mountains, over 4,000 feet. The whole is a huge playground for our owners. THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PLACE
- All lots have views of the lake due to the configuration of the location.
- Surrounded by ecological zones & wildlife reserves such as The Wild Life Refuge in the USA.
- Unlimited duck reserve of 1 square km at the back.
- No mosquitoes
- Reserve for migratory birds.
- The Adirondack Park offers more than 44 mountains over 4,000 feet.
- Nearby ski centers: Mount Mansfield and Jay Peak located about 45 minutes from the project.
- Wild sandy beach at 200 meters in front of the grounds.
- U.S. Customs located 4 km from the estate, you can go to New York or Florida