The main advantages of Maisons Confort Design are the use of dry materials sheltered from bad weather, the customization of the plans and the personalized customer service.
- Choose a plan from our selection and make your changes
- Bring your own plan which will be verified and approved by our architectural technologist
The prefabricated house is made up of modules that are 75% completed at the factory.
The 3 important steps before, during and after delivery that must be completed by the customer:
- Before delivery
- Choice of the Confort Design House with or without modifications to the plans (supported by Confort Design and the client)
- After delivery
- Electrical and plumbing connections
- Plastering (jointing)
- Installation of woodwork
- Floor coverings
- Exterior balcony
- Masonry (if applicable)
- Crane or roller installation costs